How to Invest and save money – it’s simple:-
Once you have chosen your investment(s) just ask us to send you the correct application form for the company and product and you complete, sign and return it to us using this checklist:-
- Application form
- Investment Agreement
- Cheque or direct debit*
- Fee (only if applicable) payable to Power Robbins
Here are some notes to help you, or please ring our helpful and friendly staff on 0800 032 5433 or you can email your request to email@example.com.
- The investment company’s application form, fully completed, signed and dated
- Our Investment Agreement form, signed & dated by you and any joint investor/applicant
- The investment cheque made payable to the investment / insurance company, not to Power Robbins
- If you are paying by *DIRECT DEBIT; Please enclose an ORIGINAL statement from the account used, dated within the last 3 months, SHOWING YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS, to prove that the monies used come from your own (or joint) personal, non-trading, onshore UK bank or building society account. The statement will be returned to you promptly.
- If your product requires the payment of a fee eg. Capital Investment bonds, please enclose your cheque payable to Power Robbins separately to your investment cheque.
- Send your investment via our office to obtain our offer
How to obtain literature, key features and application forms
Literature can be downloaded for many ISA and non ISA investments using the links provided on the relevant page to investment companies’ websites, or please contact us and we will be happy to send any literature you require by first class post. If you are unsure please always ask us to help in obtaining the correct literature for you. If our offices are closed, please leave a message with your literature requirements and full address including postcode and we will send these to you the next work
We can ONLY accept applications for
- UK residents using
- UK (not offshore) bank accounts
Please use your own personal / joint account cheque (not a trading account) with your own name printed on the cheque by the bank.
We require that you read the investment company’s literature and key features / simplified prospectus for any investment you are considering. We also draw your attention to the Investment Warnings, and click here to view our full `about our Service information’.
We process and forward applications to investment companies the same day (exceptional circumstances permitting) provided we have received a completed and signed application form together with our investment agreement form and the correct payment.
We will post you a receipt confirming that your application has been forwarded to the investment company, with a photocopy of your application form showing our discount instructions. If your investment has not been forwarded we tell you the reason why and what is needed.
We ask investment companies to send documentation for investments direct to you to ensure you are kept in touch at every stage and continue to do so, for example with your annual valuation.
We do our best to check all applications, but cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by incorrectly completed documentation/forms.
Prevention of Money Laundering Requirements
Our obligation to verify the identity and address of each investor will normally be carried out electronically, using an external reference agency. We will, however, request documentary evidence from investors when the required evidence is not available electronically and this will be explained in full to you at that time.
Any questions at all, please use our contact us and if our lines are busy our emails are monitored constantly during normal working hours.
We look forward to helping you save money.
Please ensure you read our full terms and conditions, as well as those for your investment and read our leaflet `about our service’ to ensure you enclose the right information including our signed investment agreement. Please ask us to send you all the relevant information for your investment and our general investor pack. Power Robbins have no hidden charges or penalties of any kind and you are always free to seek professional advice elsewhere should you need it. We cannot accept any liability for links to external websites, please read our website terms and conditions. E&OE