Arranging cover through us
If you like our quote – how do you arrange life cover through us?
Follow the steps on the screen to obtain an online quotation, key features and application form, or ask us to print this for you and post it to you. You will see a list of prices from UK insurance companies, from which you can choose.
Please don’t be put off by the length of the application form when you print it out. Most people will only need to complete some of the sections.
- Print TWO copies of your personal illustration one to send to us with your application, and the other for your records
- Print ONE copy of the key features for your records.
We recommend you print a copy of our business terms and conditions for your records.
Please post to us, at
Fileturn House, Church Road
- Your completed application form and direct debiting mandate
- A copy of your personal illustration
- An original statement, dated within the last three months, from your own personal bank account which you will be using to pay the premiums
- Power Robbins Investment Agreement completed and signed by life/lives assured and policy owner, if different (you may need to download Acrobat Reader to view this)
Quote requested from Power Robbins
We will tell you how to proceed when we send your quotation
Help with the Forms
Power Robbins provides a non advisory service. We do not offer advice, but are on hand with factual information to help you make an informed decision. Please feel free to phone us on 0800 032 5433 between 09:00 and 17:00, Monday to Friday, if you have any questions about the form.
If you are not sure of the type of policy you require, or if you need advice on the way it should be written, please obtain expert advice.
Please read the insurance company’s product guide, key features and your own personal illustration before deciding on a particular product or company. If you are replacing an existing policy, please ensure all of the required benefits under your existing policy (including whether written in trust) are included in the new policy.
Replacing existing policies
If you are considering replacing an existing policy, we strongly recommend that you continue paying premiums on any existing policy until you are informed in writing by the new insurance company that they have taken on the risk of your new life cover policy.